|Location:||Little Rock, AR|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||QSource of Arkansas|
|Description:||The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. |
|Duties:||• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.|
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.|
• Minimum of three years direct work experience in a project coordination and/or management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
• Strong familiarity with project management software.
• Database and operating systems experience with Microsoft Windows.
• Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies, including research engines, medical coding and education sites, etc.
• Technically competent with various software programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, various database products.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.