|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Regional Extension Center|
|Description:||The tnREC division of Qsource, is seeking a highly experienced team-oriented healthcare program coordinator with proven project, process, and people management skills. This individual will facilitate and collaborate with a team of on and off-site experts including HIT specialists, program directors, community stakeholders and leaders from State Office of eHealth Initiatives (OeHi) in the successful delivery of ONC and OeHi contract-defined project objectives. Specifically, this position will coordinate and oversee statewide health information exchange (HIE) implementation initiatives using Direct technology.|
This position is located in Nashville, TN
Qsource provides equal opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to gender, race, color, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. To provide equal opportunity to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
|Duties:||• Manage the overall assessment, planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of specific projects and activities as necessary to fulfill contract/grant deliverables. Ensure that all program activities address designated performance indicators, the appropriate target audience, and are performed within designated time frame. Include such processes as: strategies, interventions, implementation and evaluation plans in accordance with contract deliverables and goals. Provide plans for both individualized onsite and regional interactions. |
• Educate staff to understand and project management techniques and increase project management expertise.
• Maintain comprehensive knowledge of HIT/EHR/HIE specific projects, pertinent organizations, and health care environment. Knowledge should include information regarding: contract, contract deliverables, policies and procedures, resources available, current research, trends, etc.
• Develop and maintain manuals of policies, procedures, objectives and quality assurance for assigned areas.
• Understand and utilize project-tracking database to document and monitor activities pertinent to individual staff, projects and contracts such as the Direct Voucher Program. Ensure adequate controls are in place to assure timely entry, validity of entry and results. Ensure all reporting complies with report templates and/or contractual requirements.
• Develop partnerships and serve as liaison with local, state and national entities. Provide information, project updates and assist in the in the resolution of administrative problems and inquiries and address the possible challenges for commitment from external clients.
• Communicate effectively with internal and external clients. Assist in the communication and decision for practice technology investments. Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, partners and other constituents to achieve expected goals.
• Implement periodic outreach/educational presentations to facilitate the health care community’s participation in Direct implementations.
• Assist in preparation, production, and delivery of educational activities for the healthcare community. Identify pertinent workshops and/or seminars and participate as appropriate for meeting contract goals.
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is required or 5 years experience; experience in the management of information systems, development, construction, project review, development and installation of financial and budgetary systems, or other project delivery oriented disciplines.|
• Experience in managing large multi-faceted projects.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
• Familiarity with HIT/EHR/HIE initiatives and priorities.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.