|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Lead all internal and external marketing and communications functions for assigned, key organizational Health Information Technology (HIT) related contracts, including development and management of strategic marketing and communications plans and timeline calendars, general program budgeting and accounting, and facilitating the creation, production and distribution of collateral materials, reports, trade show programs, website and on-line tools, resources and communications, and other multi-media marketing programs and events. |
|Duties:||- Manage daily communications, updates, project workflow and reporting for key contracts.|
- Ensure contracts’ key deliverables are met on time and with an aim of exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Interact daily with contract points of contact, and manage daily communications, updates, project direction and workflow.
- Ongoing communication with internal program managers, teams and field representatives as a key member of the Marketing/Communications team.
- Manage multiple tasks, projects and deliverables within short timeframes.
- Consistently meet critical program and project deadlines.
- Exhibit a dedication to, and, interest in understanding the program objectives, their on-going challenges and needs, and develop marketing and communications tools to help meet their objectives.
- Develop measures to track successes of marketing programs implemented.
- Ensure that all projects are estimated, billed, approved and accounted for accurately and according to program budget and guidelines.
- Track program requests / input / feedback / change orders and approvals
- Work within Marketing/Communications department traffic/production system, using required documentation and procedures for opening projects, accounting for projects, timekeeping, vendor and freelance estimates, revisions, approvals, status reports and file maintenance and storage.
- Contributes to proposals, RFPs and other program and organizational responses as requested.
- Content creation; copywriting; perpetual proofreading.
|Qualifications:||- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience is required|
- 5 to 8 years experience working in ad agency setting, or on corporate, government, healthcare or non-profit marketing teams
- Mastery of Microsoft® Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in these applications is strongly desired: Adobe® Creative Suite® (InDesign®, Photoshop®); Constant Contact®; WordPress
- Exceptional dedication to both external customer service and to internal teamwork
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of marketing principles, disciplines and media
- Must be experienced in the development and execution of a variety of multi-disciplinary marketing tactics
- Must have a commitment to uphold standards, procedures and quality
- Must be willing to travel as requested
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.